In this issue
1. Do all your Employees have Employment Agreements?
2. Letting your Holiday House
3. Why is There Name Suppression in Court?
4. Ni Hao: Doing business with Chinese investors
5. Holiday Care Disputes Involving Children
Download entire PDF or Word Doc.
Do all your Employees have Employment Agreements?
A recent report from Statistics New Zealand suggests that nearly 1 in 10 employees do not have a written employment agreement. Of those who do have written employment agreements, it’s probably fair to say that a proportion of those are not up-to-date.