About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued clients,
We know that the Coronavirus is top of mind for most of you, just as it is here at Gawith Burridge.
This is a difficult time, but we are aiming to meet it with a Kiwi attitude of calmness, care and working together to get through it.
As with many companies in Aotearoa New Zealand, we are facing the balance of ensuring safety, while also meeting the needs of our clients so that their lives and businesses may continue on without major disruption (as much as that is possible).
We wanted to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure that our clients and employees are safe and cared for during this global health crisis.
Here’s what we’re doing right now:
- We are reminding our employees to take appropriate preventive hygiene methods to minimize the potential risk of infection.
- We are encouraging our employees to work from home, where possible, to minimize any risk and to be with family members affected by possible shutdowns of schools and businesses.
- We’ve cancelled all non-essential employee air travel until further notice.
- As per government instruction, if you have come from overseas with in the last 14 days please do not come into our office; you must enter self-isolation.
- Our office remains open and here to help with your legal needs. However, please do not drop in; contact us by phone or email to arrange an appointment.
We do understand that some matters are best handled face to face. For those occasions, we will provide hand sanitiser for your use, and hope that you’ll understand that handshakes and hugs are currently off the agenda, for the well-being of us all!
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from local authorities and the New Zealand Government.
All of us at Gawith Burridge