About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
12th May, 2020
To our valued clients,
During Covid-19 lockdown Levels 3 and 4, we’ve been working remotely to support your business and legal needs.
Under Level 2, which begins on Thursday 14th May, if you prefer we will be able to meet with you face to face by appointment.
Please keep the following in mind:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms you must stay away (as our own staff will do if they have symptoms).
- We’ll request that you sanitise your hands upon entering our premises.
- We will aim to maintain a 2-metre social distance.
- We will keep contact-tracing records of anyone who has close interaction with our staff.
- We aim to reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
These procedures are based on government recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you in person, and in safety!
All of us at Gawith Burridge